Where to STAY in Davao City | Avida Towers
When I arrived from Thailand, I was looking where to stay in the downtown of Davao City because I do not want yet to go to my sister Ling’s place, since it is very far from the airport and so I booked my hotel at Davao Avida Towers by JYU.
It was Ate Ann and her baby who first went to the place because they promised to pick me up, but since Thia is already asleep, I told them to stay in the hotel and just wait for me.
I was so excited when they told me that the place was very nice.
What were displayed in the picture speak reality.
What I like about the place:
– The owner was very friendly and professional. She keeps on monitoring my arrival as well as the arrival of Ate Ann and Thia.
– The place was good, but not ideal for longer stay unless you ask the owner for a room service. We stayed there for 4 days, but two days would be just enough.
– It is located downtown. Everything is almost walking distance. There is no need to ride a taxi in going to the nearest malls and even People’s Park.
The pool was so great, for me, even better than Marco Polo. There is still one pool on the right side of the pic shown below, which is a kid’s pool.
Everything was clean.
I cannot find my own pictures of the place, but I will try to upload some if I can find them and can also find time to do it (^_^)
Here is a description of the place:
***featuring an outdoor swimming pool, is located in Davao City, 366 m from People’s Park and 2.4 km from Matina Town Square. The property has sea views and is 3.7 km from Abreeza Mall and 4.3 km from SM City Davao.
- The apartment features a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge and a bathroom with a shower.
- Speaking English and Filipino at the reception, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.
- Davao Avida Towers by JYU has a playground. A sun terrace can be found at the accommodation, along with a garden.
- Deca Wakeboard Park is 16.1 km from Davao Avida Towers by JYU, while Eden Nature Park is 27.4 km from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Bangoy International Airport, 9.7 km from the apartment.
This property also has one of the top-rated locations in Davao City! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
This property is also rated for the best value in Davao City! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.