I’m an editor looking for some writers to produce SEO-friendly category descriptions and product descriptions for a wholesale nursery in the US. I will provide:
– links to the category page or product page
– SEO keywords
– a template and style guide
– the page title
All you need to do is write the body copy (I will take care of the SEO titles and meta descriptions etc.). And I’ll only ask you to do a rewrite if something doesn’t match the brief. Otherwise, as long as you meet the brief I give you, you won’t have to do any amendments (as I’ll handle those).
The ideal candidates will:
– produce well-written content for a US market (US spellings and phrasing’s)
– have a keen interest in gardening and/or experience writing for nurseries or garden-related publications
– be able to write a good number of descriptions each week
There are a few hundred descriptions that need to be written by the end of August (the sooner the better). Each product description and most category descriptions need to be 300-350 words (a few major categories are 600-700 words).
Note the client does not want any calls-to-action or sales pitches in the body copy so this job would suit both copywriters and content writers despite the fact that it’s for category and product descriptions.
If this seems like a good fit for you, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
– your relevant portfolio (or a link to it)
– an estimate of how many descriptions you could do a week (and please let me know when you can start)
The pay rate will be $8-$12 (in USD paid by PayPal) per standard (300-350 word) description depending on experience and the quality of your portfolio. The longer descriptions will be paid double.
Jevannel is a Science Lecturer and a Freelance Writer. She is the passionate woman behind Jevannel Academy. She started the blog with the earnest desire to help teachers and students by providing tips and insights about education and learning. She shares her knowledge about the HOW TO's in Research to influence more people to engage in this academic endeavor. She also provides essential tips on BLOGGING based from her own journey in making money online.